Autumn Memories

 Hello everyone, today I would like to introduce my week. Last week I went to Kyoto to see the autumn leaves. I stayed at a friend's house and visited various shrines and temples. The leaves were so beautiful and it was a great memory for me. Did you also go somewhere to see the autumn leaves? Now that the autumn leaves are gone, it is finally getting cold and winter is coming. I like autumn and winter because they are the most comfortable time of the year for me, so my life is very easy these days. Cold is more comfortable than hot, isn't it? Which season do you like best?

コメント

  1. I want to go on a trip to Kyoto. I envy you that you saw autumn leaves in Kyoto.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you that cold is more comfortable than hot. However, getting up in the morning is harder than in the spring or summer.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

Happy New Year!!