"Gemini Meteor Shower" was coming!

 Today I would like to introduce a memorable event of my week. The other day, I went stargazing with my friends. The reason was that the "Gemini meteor shower" was coming. However, the weather was bad that day and we could not see the beautiful starry sky at our first destination. The clouds showed no sign of disappearing, and I was sadly on my way to our second destination. Then, to my surprise, the sky cleared up and we could see the stars! When we got there, the night sky was clear and beautiful. My friends and I spent hours stargazing in amazement, and we saw shooting stars over and over again. I can honestly say that I saw 30 to 40 shooting stars. It was a complete reversal and a great memory. Thank you for reading.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

Autumn Memories

Happy New Year!!