Test Week

 Today I would like to share my week with you. This week was the testing week for Term 3. I'm the type of person who saves up assignments, so I had a bit of a hard time, but I think I managed to finish them all. I'm still working on this assignment though, lol. It is unforgivable that I started Term 4 with almost no time off, but I am almost at the end of the year break, so I want to do my best. I want to try not to accumulate assignments this term. By the way, "Avatar 2" will be released in a few days. The first one was shocking and very good, so I have high expectations for the latest one. Are you going to see it too?

コメント

  1. This year has gone by so fast. Let's not leave anything undone that we want to do before the end of this year.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This Week

Autumn Memories

Happy New Year!!